Vincent van Gogh, Branches of an Almond Tree in Blossom (Interpretation in Red), 1890
Please drink responsibly.
- Take a drink any time a character “dies” and somehow comes back to life
- “Doctor who?” - take a shot
- Take a SMALL sip every time there’s a problematic joke
- “Doctor what?” - Ooh! Subversion in process! Switch your liquor for water.
- Every time a woman loses her agency and the Doctor angsts about it (thereby making it all about him), take a drink.
- Actually you know what? Just drink when there are words being spoken.